Thursday, December 5, 2013

Gardenia 'support' Portal Fitnah Malaysiakini, Betulke Gardenia ni Syed Mokhtar Punya?

Tumpang tanya sikit...Apa kes Gardenia bantu portal fitnah Malaysiakini untuk beli bangunan? Aku ketinggalan ke? Dari apa yang aku tau Gardenia ni ada bahagian Syed Mokhtar Bukhari. Berapa % tak tau la. Dan yang aku difahamkan jugak Gardenia ni diboikot oleh puak-puak Cinabeng.

Ramai yang beli Gardenia adalah dari kalangan orang Melayu. Banyak dalam facebook2 cinebeng yang minta puak2 diaorang boikot Gardenia dan beli Massimo sebab Syed Mokhtar ada share. Mohon bagi penjelasan beb...Kalau disemak dalam artikel2 Malaysiakini yang lepas , nampak Syed Mokhtar kena hantam kaw kaw punya dengan depa.

Takkan dah kena hantam pun nak tolong lagi? Atau ni strategi business je beb?? Cuba cerita sikit kalau sesiapa yang ada maklumat. Adakah sebenarnya Gardenia masih dikuasai oleh Ah Beng2 yang sengaja buat persepsi bahawa Syed Mokhtar ada syer paling besar dalam kompeni roti ni?

Gardenia depa sapu untuk market Melayu..Massimo depa sapu untuk market chinion. Bijak2 ..pengusaha roti melayu/bumiputera yang baru berjinak2 dlm business ni akhirnya terlungkup! Sialllahhh..

4 comments:

Sial la...kasi pencerahan ski...aku sangup tak mkn roti cina ni...tlg admin.

Aku takkan boikot, tetap sokong Gardenia. Dalam bisnes, benda macam ni tak pelik. Business is business. Lainlah kalau Gardenia melabur dalam kilang Guiness.

FACT 1
Gardenia is 70% owned by QAF Ltd. which is publicly listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. The remaining 30% shareholding was sold to BERNAS at a premium in 2001, in line with MITI’s conditions for granting Gardenia a manufacturing licence. This was long, long before Syed Mokhtar took control of BERNAS via Tradewinds in 2009 and Rosmah was anywhere within sight of Putrajaya!
Since 1986 when Gardenia set up operations in Malaysia, it has invested over RM800 million in 5 (fully halal compliant) plant and manufacturing facilities, all in Shah Alam in the Kelang Valley.
Currently, Gardenia employs about 2,500 personnel, 2,200 of whom comprise Malaysians. The CEO of the company and top managers and staff are all also Malaysians. The company does not employ Singaporeans or any other nationals, other than 300 foreign workers engaged in the production, packaging and distribution lines.
FACT 2
Although, in view of its 30% shareholdings, Bernas has board of directors representation in Gardenia, it has NEVER interfered in Gardenia’s operations or management, nor ever forced it to buy flour from Syed Mokhtar-controlled companies. In fact, in over 25 years of production, Gardenia has not bought a single gram of flour from any flour mill owned by Bernas, Syed Mokhtar Bukhari or UMNO.
Four out of seven directors on the board of directors of Gardenia (including 2 from Bernas) are Malaysians. A quick check at the Companies Commission of Malaysia will confirm this for a fact.
FACT 3 – MOST IMPORTANT
Gardenia has not bought any flour from Federal Flour Mills (FFM) owned by the Robert Kuok Group, for over 10 years!!! Therefore, the vicious and deliberately falsified and concocted information circulated in November 2011 that Bernas or Syed Mokhtar Bukhari or Rosmah or UMNO had suddenly instructed Gardenia to terminate business with FFM has absolutely no basis whatsoever!
Every bread company has its own secret flour formulations and ingredients for its range of products - white bread, wholemeal, bun, waffle etc. Gardenia decided to part ways with FFM shortly after 1998 when FFM took to also supplying formulated flour to Gardenia’s new competitor. Gardenia then shifted its orders to other flour millers as they felt there was a conflict of interest issue with FFM which could not be resolved.
Clearly, Gardenia’s move to turn to other local flour millers as far back as 1998 was a commercial and business decision, to protect its trade secrets. The question of race had no bearing whatsoever on its strategic directions then, or even now.
In any event, Gardenia had got wind of FFM’s intentions to launch its own brand of bread before they actually did in 2011. Only a fool would allow his competitors to prosper at his own expense!

Atas ni adalah komen yg diterima dari sorang pembaca ; dalam gardenia 30% bernas punya 70% lagi syarikat dr singapore punya. Dan dikatakan bernas tak campur bab2 operasi dan pengurusan. End of the day...faham2 ja la sapa yg ada kuasa veto...jadi x hairanlah mengapa Malaysiakini dapat sumbangan Gardenia

Post a Comment

Link Blogger Penang / Kedah / Perlis

Link Blogger Pahang / Kelantan / Terengganu