I'd been following a Facebook fanpage under the name of Citizens Investigators Movement since last week and found out that their posting is quite analytical . The fanpage was setup from honest PR supporters, they investigate rumors to confirm if it's true . The investigation is based on reliable sources which presence at the 'incident' occurance . Though most of the investigator are Pakatan supporters, I do appreciate their effort to investigate rumors brought up by PR sources . Below is the Citizens Investigators Movement 12th task on the allegation of extra bags which brought to vote counting center at Lembah Pantai by SPR and UMNO members. The rumor is totally debunked and those who spread the news without throughly investigate now will look so stupid !
"Task No 12:
Orang Lembah Pantai tahan kereta UMNO/SPR yang menhantar beg ke Lembah Pantai:
Source of claim:
1. To ascertain the accuracy of information from the photo.
2. To ascertain if the photos taken were really from Lembah Pantai and that the car stopped are really UMNO/SPR trying to bring in extra ballot box.
Findings and conclusions:-
1. Firstly, the bags tagged 120, whereas Nurul Izzah constituency is P121. So, its not her constituency bag, neither is it a SPR bag, since there is no SPR logo anywhere
2. The crowd photo (left) and bag photo do not belong together, since the crowd photo was taken at night while the bag photo was clearly taken during daylight (no flashlight reflection on photo)
3. The blogger Han-Sze was an eyewitness at the location and has blogged the following :-
"Along with the SPR and supporters, we convoyed our way to the central tallying centre (cant rmb the school's name). Despite the police escort, my car was blocked, not by the police but by PKR supporters as they wanted to check whether my car had any extra ballot boxes. I rmb driving past and a lady shouted "Why you let the car in so easily? Why never check?" Haha.. Seriously respect these people who waited throughout the night to "guard" the whole area!"
" I received countless of SMSs asking bout the extra mysterious boxes. Nothing of such at Lembah Pantai, at least. "
4. From Han-Sze's (PR supporter) blog, we concluded that PKR supporter will stop any car, whether a PR, BN or SPR who passed the area. Han-Sze also confirmed that there is no additional ballot box found.
If you agree with us, spread this to counter lies.